Thursday, July 21, 2011

EDFN 602: Janet Steinhauser

This course is Educational Psychology. I found it very interesting, and was able to relate it to my personal experiences with kids well, considering I have 6 kids from the ages of 13 to 3. I felt the professor was very knowledgeable, and was able to present the information in ways that were easy to understand. I really appreciated the use of graphic maps in this class as it helped to direct my writing greatly. I felt that the Reflection Paper was a little difficult to revisit my high school years, however it really helped me understand why I want to be a teacher and helped me learn what kind of teacher I wanted to be. The Creative Research Paper was very interesting. We picked a topic in Psychology which was of interest to us. I wrote on the Effect of Parent Involvement in Intrinsic Motivation, it was great researching information about this topic, and would like to learn more about it in the future, as I start teaching.

Visit the website below to view my documents.

http://www.box.net/shared/z840kduo00mshd964xqy

Looking forward to additional classes with Janet.

No comments:

Post a Comment