Saturday, July 23, 2011

Modern Philosopher Presentation

So, I have been working with Sara Jean on my Modern Philosopher Presentation, who is Jane Roland Martin. She was a very interesting lady. She was born on the same day I was, she was a professor of philosophy, and she strongly advocated for an equal education for both genders, as well felt that the conversation needed to be able to stretch over time. I seriously thought of Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure when I was learning about her.

Anyway. We are using a new technology tool at Prezi.com. It is a presenting tool, as well as a kind of mind mapping tool. It is realitively user friendly, but takes some thought on use. Here is the link to my prezi...

http://prezi.com/teh6fq-mkgf5/edit/?auth_key=bh6qeb3&follow=skorthuis@alaska.edu

Hope you enjoy it.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment