Friday, August 19, 2011

Thursday & Friday

Well, obviously I had a lot going on if I missed a post!!! Thursday I got home with a migraine after 7th hour. We have a giant class - 35 students in a mixed 7th & 8th Grade class, but we only have 32 computers!!!!  So needless to say it was busy. Took 800mg of Iburophen felt better after 20 minutes!!! Overall thursday went well, other than the 7th hour fiasco.

Friday was a good day. We minimized our 7th hour & had an assembly during it. It was fun, the assembly was mostly about behavior, however several of the P.E. teachers were caught on video dancing.

I did make a suggestion to my mentor that next year she should take pictures on the first day of classes, and several subsequent special events - then create an end of year slide show using the pictures through out as a fun thing to see how far they have come.

Anyway - Overall it has been a busy but exciting week.


No comments:

Post a Comment